Search This Blog

Friday 29 August 2014

Review: Captain America

     Captain America vs. Hydra is a 2014 lego set that retails for 19.99 in the U.S. and 24.99 in Canada. I picked this up at my local Target. While I don't usually buy sets that aren't on sale I had to get this right away since I'm a big Captain America fan. There were no flaws in this set and there is good selection of olive green bits.
Box art.

A fair selection of extra bits but overall what you would expect.

Very,very nice motorcycle.



Captain america, Hydra guard and the red skull. All are based more off the cartoons than the movie, this is especially evident in the Hydra guard. If you change his head he makes a good soldier. If you change the red skulls face he makes a good German officer except for the Hydra head on his buckle.                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment