Search This Blog

Monday 2 February 2015

Pick a Brick.

  My brick collection isn't what anyone would call large. I get about 35% of my bricks from sets and the rest I get from our local flea market. Theirs a guy there who sells Lego. He's got a lot of selection. He has a page on Facebook that wold be worth checking just to see what he has, it's CopiousCollectibles. Anyhow, because my brick collection doesn't ever get a bulk order I was excited on Saturday to be able to go to a Lego store and get some Pick a Brick. I got a large and a small bucket and here's what I got in each.

           Large Bucket                                                                                   Small bucket
3 horses                                                                                       11 1x4 white fences
1 4x4 light green plate                                                                113 grass pieces
19 4x2 beige bricks                                                                     13 1x4 beige bricks
4 4x1 white fences                                                                      4 red petal wheels
4 4x2 light grey bricks                                                                73 1x2 light blue bricks
4 4x2 dark grey bricks                                                                19 1x2 printed tiles
4 4x2 brown bricks                                                                     52 clear 1x1 studs
37 1x2 brown palisade bricks                                                     120 1x1 light green sutds
19 1x2 light blue bricks.
14 1x1 trans red cones
1 black headlight brick
48 1x2 black railings
70 1x1 dark grey bricks
12 red petal wheels
39 1x2 printed tiles
48 1x2 light blue plates
1 1x2 light green jumper plate
166 1x1 trans red tiles
220 grass pieces
235 1x1 light green studs
  So that is a total of 1357 bricks give or take. Pretty good haul if I do say so myself.
And that's what a few hundred grass pieces look like. My nutty brother spent an hour and a half doing this once I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment