Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Warthog

  Yes, the absolute last thing that needs to be online is yet another version of the Warthog. I just couldn't resist though. I knew I could build a good looking one so I went ahead and did it. This build was made several months ago. I'm quite proud of it to be honest. I only took some small design details from saber scorp and kooberz.
Yes that is a Megablocks windshield. Have you seen a Lego windshield for a Warthog that is actually decent and see through?                                                                                                                           


For some reason the handles had fallen off the minigun and I didn't notice.

It has a full interior.


I used Megablocks idea for the suspension.

And a little shot of how the hood was put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment