Search This Blog

Monday 23 March 2015

Hover Tank.

  This hover tank actually started as a remake of that large crawler thing in my old stuff post. I was going to make it a little smaller but more like a complete command center than just a transport. But after I finished the back and part of the sides I realized it would be easier to just rework it into a hover tank for my bounty hunters which I've always wanted to do. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. If I had started out making a hover tank it would have turned out much smaller than it is.



It's armed with one 105mm. howitzer and two 30mm. cannons.


Not entirely sure what that half cone is.

Maybe the exhaust?

My little sliding door. Simple and everyone uses it but I still like it.

 As you can see there's ample space to get in and out.

That guy in the undershirt is the weapons operator.

And here are the bounty hunters suiting up for yet another mission. It can hold more but these are just the ones I was able to grab.                                                                                                                        

I like how I was able to do this with the underside.

And here's how I did it. If you can see.

Those things on the side were sort of tacked on as an afterthought to break up the big grey wall syndrome. For some reason I was only able to find two of those bricks even though I know I have more.                                                                                                                                                   

And here is all the crew posing in front of their pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment