Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2015

Engineers Workshop.

   I really like this. I don't build many dioramas or buildings so this is a bit of a different post than all the spaceships and armored vehicles you're used to seeing.

The rack of equipment and guns.

His desk with blueprints. I debated for a while over the problem of what color they should be. I went between white, light blue and normal blue.                                                                                           

His worktable with a half built robot and scraps of metal.

An experimental jet engine with a cup of coffee sitting on it. Let's hope it's waterproof.

Top view.

1 comment:

  1. I'll say it again - I love this room. I like all the detail. I can't figure out which I like more - the rack on the wall or the coffee cup on the engine.

    ReplyDelete