Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Complete Desert Town

    When I started this I knew I didn't have enough beige and tan for a whole build. I went to a guy who sells used Lego and bought a couple of sets and then completed the Desert Town in a few hours.

 

   I really wish I had more pieces like this tarp. It really brings things to another level.

    The booth dealer.

    I couldn't figure out what to do with this building so I left it empty.
 
    The "door".

    I'm really proud of this speeder. I whipped it up after the rest of the build was finished.
 
 

    One last shot.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that booth is a nice piece. The speeder is really neat, it doesn't have a really complex or polished look, but has that kind of simplicity that is cool. I like the big exhaust pipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice lego setup. I used to have lego's but then I also had little siblings. I like how the action figures are all dressed for the weather.

    ReplyDelete