Search This Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Bounty hunters, speeders and guns

A little less than a year ago I quit my blog. I never made a conscious decision to do so it just happened. But  two or three days ago I decided to restart it. I believe my skill level has increased considerably since I quit but I have nothing fantastic enough for a come-back post so I'm going to give you several small builds that I've made in the past month.
          Bounty hunter. I made the guy first and the speeder later. The gun
     I made just yesterday. Before that he had had a sort of minigun.

His gun. I based it off the bruteshot.

His speeder. I really like how this turned out.
The main body is a bionicle foot

    This is not the minigun I was talking about earlier. I made this after watching
the lego movie and seeing that robot womans minigun.


This is my grunt the only thing I'm not happy with is the head.

This hardsuit fits a microfig. I also made a grey version.

A rogue robot/bounty hunter/post-apocalyptic marauder. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment