Search This Blog

Monday 23 February 2015

Many Mini Mecha.

  These little mechs are completely my own design. The techniques may have been used before but I didn't see them online and then copy them. Overall these are definitely my best yet.

Mechs with big guns, asymmetrically colored armor, and bad attitudes are cool. 


There's an unwritten rule that the first one I build has to be the leader. I think that his gun is the best.




This guy's my favorite. Probably the color scheme. Or his weapon. A triple barreled shotgun. 

I like that shield on his left arm as well.

This guy was sort of thrown together after the other two and it shows since I was running out of pieces.                                                                                                                                             




I actually made about five guns and then just picked the best three.


And this is to show how it's put together. Simple but cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment