Search This Blog

Saturday 28 February 2015

VTOL Dropship.

  Yes! I did it! Created a good dropship, first try, with my own design. This one's very roomy with space for at least 6 guys. It has no armament yet (it's not my strong point) but I hope to put at least a couple of machine guns on the sides for defense.
It's pretty blocky but compared to my other stuff it has a huge amount of detail. I crammed it with as much as I could and I think it worked. I just wish I could have put some boosters on the back.

Those things on the side aren't meant to be ramps. They're more like barriers for a bit of protection. I'll probably attach the machine guns to them.        

I really like how these boosters turned out.


It has a very Pelican feel to it. 


A little shot of the interior. Pretty bare but this ain't a 747.

And a heavy trooper. I'm hoping to make a squad of these guys.

Yeah, and the boosters turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment