Search This Blog

Monday 9 February 2015

Rebel assault on the Capitol.

  This is a diorama I threw together yesterday just to showcase some hunger games minifigs I had. It's definitely not one of my better builds but it serves it's purpose.
There you go. I was originally going to pave the street in candy colored paving stones like in the book but it didn't happen. I tried to make the houses all candy colored as well but since houses are not my forte I didn't exactly succeed.                                                                                                      

The rebel troopers have decided to make a tactical retreat because of the ever spreading pool of blood red acid.                                                                                                                                                   

And the unfortunate rebel who tripped the pod and who's body is quickly disintegrating in the flow. 

Even though they are outnumbered two to one the peacekeepers are pushing the rebels back.

And my peacekeepers. That guy in the center doesn't have a visor because for some reason I could only find two black ones. So he voted to be the one to play dead.                                                    

And my rebels. I quite like these guys.

And the build without any figs. I'm really proud of all that bubbling acid.

Here's another picture of all that acid.

And hunger games minifigs. From left to right, Katniss in her mockingjay suit, Paylor leader of the rebels in District 8, Haymitch, and Gale in District 13 uniform.                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment