Search This Blog

Friday 6 February 2015

The Guardians of Earth and Her Colonies.

  So here we have just about the most racist government you could ask for. The Guardians. My brother pointed out that I could call them The Guardians of the Galaxy. Whatever. Anyhow, here you go.
Here's the leader of the Guardians along with two female officials and the Ambassador.

Since this is likely the only squad of troops I'll be able to put together I've decided to name them all, from left to right, Galileo, Zak, Smiley, Brutus, Dent and Jerry.

And these are the security guards. Does anyone else find the clone faces a little disturbing?

And this is the only new Guardian vehicle. The rest I've done posts of. This is just my mortar hovertank with new anti-personnel cannons and some small redesigns elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment