Search This Blog

Friday 13 March 2015

Life Sized Guns.

Sorry for the quality but this was the only picture I took and it's too small to show up well. Anyhow, this was my first try at a life size gun and I think it went pretty well. It was supposed to be a sci-fi SMG. It's an older build that's a few months old so I don't have it any more. Yesterday after talking to one of my friends I decided to try again. It quickly became clear that I was not going to be able to build another one that was as large as my first since many pieces I needed were on my space interceptor. So I changed my plan to simply making a machine pistol. I think it turned out really well. Sorry for the bad pics. It's very difficult to photograph black. 
It's quite stubby. I like that. 

I also really like this barrel design. In my opinion it was the hardest part.
Here's how I did it.

This is a shot of my sights.

And this is the energy meter since this is a plasma weapon. Right now it's fully charged.

The hand grip is large, sturdy and very comfortable.

Illegal connection. It looks cool though.

Just to show that it is to scale. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks. I think that this one is my favorite gun I've made so far.

      Delete