Search This Blog

Monday 16 March 2015

Suburban battle for the info.

  Well now I know why I don't build things like this more often. I hate making buildings and I hate photographing anything bigger than a tank. This took me about two tedious hours to complete and I think it was completely worth it. This is one of the very rare times when I actually get around to building something other than a vehicle and it turns out well. Anyone remember my rebel assault on the capitol? That was some awful, eh? Anyhow here it is.
Just an overview. The story is that this is in a suburb of the main city during an invasion by the Confederation and a team of crack Confederation troops has been sent in to collect some intel from this Coalition office building.                                                                                                       

An unfortunate civilian who has been killed in some of the fighting. 

The squad of Coalition.


The squad sergeant and his radio man have quickly set up a portable barricade.

Who do you think will win?

The little park.

The tiny Coalition office building.

Don't look! This isn't supposed to be here. Keep scrolling.

Figless.

And a final shot. I think the Coalition would win this firefight. They have a flamethrower.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, when you said "figless" I was looking for fruit trees. It took my brain a couple of minutes to realize you meant mini-figs. :) Just me.

    ReplyDelete