Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Life Size Bullpup Rifle.

  I started out making a P90, got about 2% of the way through and scrapped it. Then I started on a Steyr Aug. It quickly became clear though that it wasn't happening so I just decided to make my own bullpup rifle design. This is the result.
It is a little small for a rifle even after some modifications.

The handgrip is nice though. And sturdy.

Here's the removable mag.

And here is the socket. I put the minifig baseplate in there so there was still something for it to grip while making it easy to pull out.                                                                                                           

Since the stock and the rest of the gun were built at different angles it was much more than difficult to get the two together.                                                                                                                              

This is basically the barrel design for the sci-fi machine pistol I built.

As you can see it lacks size. I'm thinking of trying to build a grease gun next.

1 comment:

  1. That's neat, really small and futuristic-looking.

    ReplyDelete