Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Invasion!!

  
Recon Log 05/06/2835: After receiving word two days ago of a Confederation raiding party, myself and Pfc Barnes were sent to recon.                                                                                                       

Upon arrival we discovered that it was not a raiding party but an invasion force.
 
 We were subsequently cut off and are now unable to return to base with this information.
 
Having only taken enough rations for one day we have now run out of supplies and will now attempt to make it back through the enemy lines. End Log.                                                                                

This is one of my largest builds so I did not try to get any sort of backdrop set up.

The Confederation attack force moving across a river.

Underneath is a the generator for the suborbital anti-missile laser and a small cave. The crew for the laser is dead. This is also the first build where I cleaned up the sides. Underneath the shell of the build is a huge mess of bricks.                                                                                                          
 
The controls aren't very impressive since the laser is mostly automated.

The laser itself. I'm particularly proud of this.

And to prove that the sides are completely finished...

Without figs. My original plan called for the mud road to wrap around the base of the hill and no water. I had to change my design when I discovered I did not have enough brown plates. Ah, the joys of not having enough bricks. Ever.                                                                                                   

The landscaping is well done I think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment