Search This Blog

Friday 18 December 2015

Sand Troops

   Another build I pulled out of the archives of my mind and revamped. I didn't put any major changes from the old one basically just small changes in the turret and front. This was a noticeable build for me when I first did it because it was my first vehicle to actually fit a minifig.
All the sand troops.

Wow! No sides! I had some grey window shutters I'd use to cover those sides but I seem to have misplaced them. As you can see the general construction of the vehicle appears to be mostly wood. And don't ask me who's in charge of that turret. 

That grey piece on the front is one of those changes I was talking about. Those window shutters are the best and most iconic part of the vehicle in my opinion.
 
I made this after I finished the tank. It's my first try at a brick built motorcycle.

The guy riding it is only connected by holding onto the handlebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment