Search This Blog

Thursday 7 January 2016

Army Outpost

   I was never actually planning to put this up since I sort of slapped it together but I decided to since I have nothing else to do. The reason I built it was because I got 4 more of those cavalry soldiers last year so I wanted to make a base for them all.
 

The inner courtyard.

The cannon. If the enemy can destroy that they can just hop in.

The large watchtower.

The stables underneath the battlements. Those battlements were originally going to be covered over as a sort of barracks but I ran out of brown plates.

The sparsely furnished captains cabin. As I said I slapped this one together. 

And this is the total number of Indians I have. A motley crew if there ever was one.

And my little Heavy Canon from AoE III in Limber mode and...

in Bombard mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment