Search This Blog

Monday 18 January 2016

Town.

   So I spent about 4 or 5 hours on this and I think it has some of my best building work.
I whipped up a small scene to showcase it, what's happening is a bunch of townspeople are being executed because the Coalition heard of an insurrection being planned in this area.
 
 

Why don't they just mow them down with the machinegun you ask? Because that would be a massacre. Giving them all one shot to the back of the head is an "execution".
Two guys clearing a house.
 
And a guy getting ready to bug out.

Now on to the build. I'll be doing this in the order of how I built it. To start off we have a modest downstairs apartment. It has a bed, computer and kitchenette. There's also more past the bed but I didn't build that.
 
The upstairs apartment. No bed in this one. It's in the back.
 

Coat rack, bench and computer.
 
That light fixture was my brothers idea.

On to the big house. This is the living room. It has a picture window behind the couch.
 
Different kind of coat rack, sink and stove.

The upstairs hall. I couldn't get a pic of the left room since the roof on this one is the only one that's hard to get off.

But there is this room with a very big bed. There's more to this house too, I just couldn't build it.

And the exterior.

And the last building of all. A very old fashioned church.
 
All in all this was a extremely satisfying build and I enjoyed every bit of it. I took inspiration from a 60s TV show called Combat! and a lego film I once saw. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment