Search This Blog

Monday 30 May 2016

Airsoft Loadout

   I finally finished my airsoft loadout! It took a year but it's complete now. All in all I'd say it cost me around $370.00. Half of that being the gun.

   My MOLLE light tactical assault vest. I'd have to say that the only downside with this is the fast it only has three mag pouchs. Other than that it's lightweight and very easy to move in. It comes with a pistol mag pouch and since I don't have a pistol I use it to hold my speedloader. It was my brothers idea.

   My eyepro. This works much better than a mask for me because it's super breathable. I played a game with a paintball mask and I was hyperventilating. Unfortunately  it doesn't protect my forehead and in my last game I got shot in the center of my forehead first thing.

   And there you go. I've already been told I'll need something to protect my neck and my head.

3 comments:

  1. Man, that's cool. I am an American and proudly so, but the Canada patch is really cool. Yeah, I never played much to ever get used to getting hit, unless I'm in a backyard skirmish I wouldn't play without a headwrap (plus actual face pro) or long sleeves. There was a guy at a paintball field I went to and he had just a T-shirt and jeans. He got lit up once and just sat doubled over in pain for 60 seconds or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well paintball does hurt significantly more than airsoft. And the Canada patch is because I'm Canadian.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it does. And yeah I figured that out ha ha. What do Canadians generally think of Americans? Like do you guys generally like the US or kind of look down on it? (no pun intended).

      Delete