Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Midiscale.

   This started out as a giant but I decided to just do a midiscale knight instead.

   The sword is probably my favourite part. Oh and that cape. I think it adds the perfect finishing touch.

   The hefty sword. You can also see the arm here too.

   Here you can see his beefy chest and legs.

   His back.

   I made a head for when he's not wearing his helmet. This is my favourite picture of him.

   I made a troll for him to fight. I was originally going to make it be light tan but I didn't have enough pieces. So I turned to dark tan. Not much better. Even though I have a lot of dark tan it's very repetitive with very little selection.

   I tried to make him look fat but still strong. So I gave him a large chest and a big belly.

   His head. I tried incorporating the spikes that most people use for tusks but they were too big.

   His massive club with extra spike.

   They look like two main characters from some TV show.

   These didn't make it in. The troll skull was going to go on the trolls back or something but it's too big. The crossbow on the other hand is too small.

4 comments:

  1. These are really cool, it's cool that you explore so many different scales, I usually only build in minifigure scale. I like how you made the troll fat and the knights cape, too bad there isn't a slope piece that could make the sword a little more accurate. But you did good with what lego provides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I find I experiment a lot and I've never really found the one genre I'm good at like a lot of other builders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, variety is good though, that definitely shows through in your posts.

      Delete